Brisbane City YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was a bit further away from the city, but it was ok. The pool on the top floor looked very welcoming, I just didn't have the time to use it. The staff was very friendly and we booked a few tours from there. Everything went ok with the tours. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Leuarta
- “ We enjoyed our say at this hostel. It is close to the city and public transport. Our 4 bed room with ensuite was clean and the beds comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped and the view over the city very nice. we were just traveling through, but if you need a longer stay it is a good place ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Elizabeth Gezina Australia
- “ I was there for just one night, but would go back to stay. Was friendly, pretty quiet, beaut views over Brisbane, comfortable bed, clean and pretty good size feed in the bar/restaurant. All in all a good stay. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 JENNIFER Australia
- “ Nice place at an reasonable price (For australia) ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Jaime Mexico