Britannia on William
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I visited in this summer. I could use the kitchen and the refrigerator,and also I could cook. But there were so many cockroachs in the kitchen because the building was very old. Rooms also old,but just simple.I had big fan in the room,no air conditioner,for me it's fine. You can use free wifi in only one common space. I cannot recommend for people who want to stay in clean hotels. But the price is good,the location is good ! So...it's up to you. ”
- 17 Feb 2015 NAO Japan
- “ Great location! Only 10 min walk to the shopping centre and train station! They have cupboards to lock up your stuff as well. Friendly staff. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Natalie Canada
- “ Super restrooms and kitchen. Room was ok. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Casper Denmark
- “ The facilities in room are too simple...and smell not really good! But bathrooms are acceptable. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Taiwan