Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Expensive price, small room, no food or beverages included. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 giovanni Italy
- “ I really liked this place and the view upon the Grand Harbour. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Beatrice Switzerland
- “ Regarding to the British hotel, it was generally ok with good location near the city center. I´ve booked a single ensuite room, which was situated at the top floor and a lift went only to the 2nd floor (where was a Wifi area as well), so I had to use steep stairway 4 floor up to my room. The room was simply furnished with a bit of musty smell (because of the old building), with everything you need for a short stay, a bathroom was all right. Breakfast was satisfying and staff helpful. ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous Slovakia