British North American Internship Program
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No A/C in the room for a stretch of days that were all 90 degrees. Bathrooms were disgusting. Even for the price, I wouldn't stay here again. Maybe it would've been easier if I were traveling with friends; then again if I were traveling with friends I'd just get a hotel room, so there you go. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Rebecca USA
- “ The washroom was not clean all day. i missed a place to eat. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Isabela Brazil
- “ More could be done to tell about activities around town Airconditioner very noisy when running Rooms were adequate for price Could provide better towels or make a notice bring your own Staff very friendly and helpful Great location ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a dorm that is rented out in the summer. The shared bathroom was absolutely disgusting and was only cleaned twice during my five night stay. The toilet stay clogged for a couple of days. There was not a day when there was some disgusting liquid on the floor. With this said, there was good security, it was a 2 minute walk to the subway, and it is the cheapest you can stay in New York. Also there was not much of a community there. Not the greatest for a solo traveller. I would not go again ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great time there, but it was because of my roommates. The bathroom on my floor was closed and I had the choice between going to 13th or 2th floor. Of course I chose 13th floor. It was so disgusting! One toilet was clogged and they kept using it, another toilet was leaking and that made the third toilet floor wet. The staff couldn't do anything because it's a university and you live in a dorm. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark