British North American Internship Program
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ horrible, disgusting, filthy. the rooms are not as shown on the internet. a horrible smell everywhere. I had to leave and they refunded the money horrible, asqueroso y sucio. las habitaciones no son como las muestran en internet. un horrible olor por todos lados. tuve que irme y me devolvieron el dinero ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Good for a night and to be central to new York, but nothing more. The atmosphere was ok, but all in all I never will stay there in future. Facility was very old and déstroyed. The cleaner took the cleaning roller at 6 am in the morning very loud. Refrigator and surrounding also very loud. The only positive Thing was the staff member in the Registration. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Jennifer Germany
- “ It worth the money. It is really close the subway and the security is excellent. The only problem is the community bathrooms. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Milli Brazil
- “ No A/C in the room for a stretch of days that were all 90 degrees. Bathrooms were disgusting. Even for the price, I wouldn't stay here again. Maybe it would've been easier if I were traveling with friends; then again if I were traveling with friends I'd just get a hotel room, so there you go. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Rebecca USA