Broadway Hotel n Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice place to stay in NYC if you're on a budget! Clean sheets everyday, nice and clean showers, very nice staff. Beds are ok. The hostel is located just near the 103th Subway, and you're 20 minutes away from Time Square! ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Catherine Canada
- “ We liked a lot, friendly staff and the room was good, but the heater wasn't working and were no anough blanket at the room. ”
- 12 Nov 2016 Mariana Brazil
- “ There is a very rude employee in tais hostel. ”
- 04 Nov 2016 Anderson Brazil
- “ Nice clean comfortable stay at a bargain prices for Manhattan! ”
- 25 Sep 2016 Monika Germany
- “ very misleading name. its actually a hotel whichever way you look at it. the beds might be bunks in a 'dorm' style but theres no kitchen at all so it basically a very low budget hotel. the rooms are also really dark even with the blinds open. i wouldnt go back ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The staff was great! They were always willing to help and they give us some recommendations for breakfast and for drinks near the hostel. Overall, the hostel is a good place to stay, with very easy access to the subway, and just 3 blocks away from Central Park. Common areas are spacious and comfortable. Share bathrooms were always clean and we didn't have any problem in timing for using them. ”
- 11 Jul 2016 Ivette Alejandra Mexico