Broadway Hotel n Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is great for its location, cleanliness and very friendly and helpful staff (especially Marcella at the front desk). I would rate this hostel as great value for the price charged. My room was cleaned every day with fresh linens and towel. Wow! Also, there were 3 TVs to view in the sitting and dining area. ”
- 18 Jan 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ The place was decent, nothing outstanding though. We booked a place with 4 beds as it was advertised on the website and actually had to pay for 4 when there were only 3 of us. Turned out that the place has only rooms with 2 beds, but the staff was helpful and gave us an extra bed. ”
- 26 Dec 2017 Konstantin Canada
- “ The place was good, I liked the neighborhood and the staff was nice. The only problem I had was one night when the heater was off and I was freezing, it took a while to fix it. But besides that everything was good :) ”
- 02 Dec 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Pleasently surprised. The rooms are very basic, just a bed a locker and a sink but all I needed was a bed. Toillets in the hall were very clean. A very nice lobby with several TVs and people get together there at the end of the day so you can meet people from all over the world. Just a couple of blocks from the train and the area is very safe. Friendly, helpfull staff. Definately worth the price (which is nothing compare to many other Hotels and hostels). ”
- 03 Nov 2017 Carlos USA
- “ Well due to the late start infrastructure building in my home country, the elevator there seems scary. However, the reasonable price there is astonishing. Also, the staffs are friendly. The fans are troublesome because it shares a switch with the light, which means you can not get fanned when sleeping😂. ”
- 24 Jun 2017 Jinrui China