Broadway Hotel n Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was good, I liked the neighborhood and the staff was nice. The only problem I had was one night when the heater was off and I was freezing, it took a while to fix it. But besides that everything was good :) ”
- 02 Dec 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Pleasently surprised. The rooms are very basic, just a bed a locker and a sink but all I needed was a bed. Toillets in the hall were very clean. A very nice lobby with several TVs and people get together there at the end of the day so you can meet people from all over the world. Just a couple of blocks from the train and the area is very safe. Friendly, helpfull staff. Definately worth the price (which is nothing compare to many other Hotels and hostels). ”
- 03 Nov 2017 Carlos USA
- “ Well due to the late start infrastructure building in my home country, the elevator there seems scary. However, the reasonable price there is astonishing. Also, the staffs are friendly. The fans are troublesome because it shares a switch with the light, which means you can not get fanned when sleeping😂. ”
- 24 Jun 2017 Jinrui China
- “ Really nice place to stay in NYC if you're on a budget! Clean sheets everyday, nice and clean showers, very nice staff. Beds are ok. The hostel is located just near the 103th Subway, and you're 20 minutes away from Time Square! ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Catherine Canada