Broadway Hotel n Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Boa localização e um bom serviço. Dependências limpas e organizadas! ”
- 21 Apr 2016 Thiare Brazil
- “ Great Price, Location, Hostel Clean. 2 block away from subway. We have stayed here three separate times. This time we booked two rooms and we took three children. There's a man watching front door, safe, clean. Will stay again. ”
- 20 Mar 2016 Angela USA
- “ Facilities are not good. Very patchy wifi - works for about 20 minutes in the morning, then your lucky if you get anything else. Blankets with clumps on other people's hair, and cleaners who like to take your things. I was in a small room with one other, then they roll in another bed and thus, making a small room into a very claustrophobic affair. The hostel is extremely basic, and has no real character. Save your money and stay at International Hostel a few streets away. It is an amazing place. ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Ben England
- “ I love this hostel, so clean and staff is great! ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Frances USA
- “ Pretty standard hostel. I had a good experience and would stay again. Was here in February so not many other guests around. The room doors slam loudly if they close on their own. It might be a problem in the warmer months when hostel has higher occupancy. My floor had two cats which I assume belonged to a guest/tenant. The cats left me alone but it might be a problem if you have an allergy. Got woken up each morning at 8:30am by shouting in the hallway - 8:30am is quite reasonable for a hostel. ”
- 07 Feb 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very nice hostel and great staff. Will recommend to other travelers. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA