Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The last day, I couldnt sleep well, because of the bad smell. I think there was some homeless in the room. I dont know he paid or not. But, I think the staff have to check that!! I really wanted to refund !! and, the guy who may is homeless was drinking beers again and again, ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I have stayed in many hostels, but this one was disappointing. Sheets were so dirty that we were sure there is bugs. Showers locks were broken, and anyone was able to walk in. Our rooms windows had to be open 24/7, because there was so much mold. On top of all the staff was rude and more interested to live in a hostel than to help customers. I don't recommend this hostel. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Tinja Finland
- “ This hostel is in an ideal location on the main street, unfortunately this also serves as a disadvantage as it's quite loud at night, particularly because the windows are so thin. Facilities were not great in the hostel, the toilets and shower room were tiny, many of the shower doors were broken and didn't lock. There was also no towel hire available, which was a huge inconvenience. WiFi was not included in the hostel fee, and you had to pay extra to use it. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Roisin Ireland
- “ The location is awesome, the building were great. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous Turkey