Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not a hostel, its a shelter for homeless. Literally! We shared a room with an old homeless guy which was shaking during the whole night and you could feel the vibrations all the way to the other part of the room. Whole hostel smells. Windows cant be opened. In women toilet, 2 out of 3 toilets didnt work. Showers are unisex, lights inside dont work which is even good because this way you dont see all the mildew inside. Horror movies can be easily recorded here. ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Tea Croatia
- “ Just one tiny bathroom for all the hostel... Bedrooms are OK ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Antonio J Spain
- “ The last day, I couldnt sleep well, because of the bad smell. I think there was some homeless in the room. I dont know he paid or not. But, I think the staff have to check that!! I really wanted to refund !! and, the guy who may is homeless was drinking beers again and again, ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea