Bru Bar & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Small but friendly and comfortable hostel. Basic room with fine beds and good ensuite facilities. Would stay there again if ever again visiting Cork and wanted a budget accommodation. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Within walking distance from train station. Bedrooms are above the bar, but never heard any noise from the bar. Clean. Very close to bus station. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Remember their is a social room in the innermost place of the hostel. There will be seasoning in the public kitchen!! ”
- 01 Jan 2014 kaiwen China
- “ There were a couple of men who were hanging around and were making some of the patrons uncomfortable. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The 6people-room is really small and so uncorfortable for the lugagges and people moving inside it. The shower, we have, seems to have a common water tank which is really slow reacharging. So be carefull if you want to use the WC and take a shower in a row.. :S ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Iria Zeltia Spain
- “ Great location. Staff was quite nice and it was fun to have the bar right downstairs with live music every night. My only complaint is the showers/sinks run out of water easily, so sometimes you're stuck waiting for the water tanks to refill. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Elyse Canada