Bru Bar & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed for just one night but everything was good. Clean, with a good big kitchen. The staff are really friendly and honest. We forgot some personal belongings on the room and they called us to let us know, keeping it safe until we were able to comeback and pick them up. ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Not too far from anything. Having a bar downstairs was great for meeting other travellers staying at the hostel. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Small but friendly and comfortable hostel. Basic room with fine beds and good ensuite facilities. Would stay there again if ever again visiting Cork and wanted a budget accommodation. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Within walking distance from train station. Bedrooms are above the bar, but never heard any noise from the bar. Clean. Very close to bus station. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Remember their is a social room in the innermost place of the hostel. There will be seasoning in the public kitchen!! ”
- 01 Jan 2014 kaiwen China
- “ There were a couple of men who were hanging around and were making some of the patrons uncomfortable. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA