Bru Bar & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not too far from anything. Having a bar downstairs was great for meeting other travellers staying at the hostel. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Small but friendly and comfortable hostel. Basic room with fine beds and good ensuite facilities. Would stay there again if ever again visiting Cork and wanted a budget accommodation. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Within walking distance from train station. Bedrooms are above the bar, but never heard any noise from the bar. Clean. Very close to bus station. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Remember their is a social room in the innermost place of the hostel. There will be seasoning in the public kitchen!! ”
- 01 Jan 2014 kaiwen China
- “ There were a couple of men who were hanging around and were making some of the patrons uncomfortable. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA