Bru Bar & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect place! ”
- 26 Nov 2017 Francesco
- “ It was very difficult to navigate through the bar to check in due to the check in being in the back and the bar being full. In the room, space was very limited and it was hard to not be in someone’s way. The bathroom was okay but had mold in the corner probably due to the shower. The beds were decent. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were very quiet. ”
- 18 Nov 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The showers are located in the centre of the building, so aeration is poor. The humidity builds up, even in the nearby rooms, and it smells. Would need windows or better ventilation. Also, the rooms are too small for the number of beds. With the bar downstairs, it can get pretty loud. Didn’t really like our stay, but not the worst hostel on our trip, or even in Cork. So kuddos for that. ”
- 01 Oct 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The Bru Bar & Hostel is awesome, staff is very friendly and helpful plus you have live music every night :) Wifi is fiber, ultra fast :) Best hostel I have ever been in Olaf ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Anonymous Iceland
- “ The bar was good! Before going to bed, it was fanatastic to enjoy the live music with one glass of beer!! ”
- 04 Apr 2017 Anonymous South Korea