Bru Bar & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The pillows were very flat and the room was definitely too hot but otherwise the stay was great ”
- 06 May 2018 Leah USA
- “ Wonderful place to stay especially if you are 3 or 4 and have the 4 dorm en-suite for yourselves. Helpful staff always willing to help!CRAIC ON ”
- 23 Apr 2018 Dimitrios Greece
- “ The bar downstairs is a hit. It can get a bit loud on the street but the hostel itself is worth it ”
- 05 Mar 2018 Ally USA
- “ Perfect place! ”
- 26 Nov 2017 Francesco
- “ It was very difficult to navigate through the bar to check in due to the check in being in the back and the bar being full. In the room, space was very limited and it was hard to not be in someone’s way. The bathroom was okay but had mold in the corner probably due to the shower. The beds were decent. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were very quiet. ”
- 18 Nov 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The showers are located in the centre of the building, so aeration is poor. The humidity builds up, even in the nearby rooms, and it smells. Would need windows or better ventilation. Also, the rooms are too small for the number of beds. With the bar downstairs, it can get pretty loud. Didn’t really like our stay, but not the worst hostel on our trip, or even in Cork. So kuddos for that. ”
- 01 Oct 2017 Anonymous Canada