Bru Bar & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel with an adjacent bar which allows the hostel guests to enjoy livemusic and drinks. The rooms were, although rather small, very clean and cozy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Even though my fiancé and I stayed only one evening, we really enjoyed ourselves! It's smack in the middle of town, and only 5 or so minute walks from the Kent train station and bus station. The receptionist was wet kind and answered any questions we had about touring the city. We booked a 6 person mixed room, which was small, but each bed had 2 large luggage baskets underneath that could fit one hiking backpack in each easily. You must remember to bring your own padlock, though! Overall, great! ”
- 19 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Room temperature was perfect. Bar is cool. Wifi was the best I have had at any hotel I have stayed at, including 5 star hotels in Dubai and the Far East. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Very friendly staff, facilities in hostel are very easy to find, room was very clean and roommates were very considerate to all and makes you feel welcome. Local bands playing and the atmosphere feels relaxed and refreshing. Will stay again in future ”
- 16 Jan 2016 Jessica
- “ The private room is quite small ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ If your over 30 think again about staying here. Young ones today are so self absorbed.....have no idea how to cope when others get up at a normal hour of 7 ish.. But hey when it takes them 2 hours from 8 till 10pm to get ready and corner the bathroom that entire time well sorry for your luck then . The common room needs a ceiling fan omg stuffy ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada