Bru Bar & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Bru Bar & Hostel is awesome, staff is very friendly and helpful plus you have live music every night :) Wifi is fiber, ultra fast :) Best hostel I have ever been in Olaf ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Anonymous Iceland
- “ The bar was good! Before going to bed, it was fanatastic to enjoy the live music with one glass of beer!! ”
- 04 Apr 2017 Anonymous South Korea
- “ the hostel is in a great location just a few minutes walking distance to the bus and train stations, and also everything else in Cork city centre. They have a pub downstairs which was great on those occasions when you dont feel like going out to the pubs in the city. However, the the wifi was very unstable and frustrating especially in the rooms. Also, beds dont have individual plug-in sockets for charging phones. All us had to be using a power outlet near the door which was a bit annoying ”
- 21 Feb 2017 chikondi Malawi
- “ Great staff!!! ”
- 02 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ really good staff and good ambiance but lack of cleanness, poor kitchen and breakfast, bizzare hall and hallway for checkin ”
- 24 Oct 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Great hostel, clean and in a good neighborhood. Staff was pretty cool and the place is also a bar downstairs but cleaned daily. Thanks! Sean ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA