Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Convenient place outside Dubrovnik center but only 15 min walk. Quite difficult to find in the small streets, but the area is quiet and nice ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Great stay! Owner was very nice. Only issue was the Wifi connection. Was a bit shaky the first night and there was a change in the network name on the second day. Didn't realise the change until we saw the slip of paper stating the change, she placed on the fridge. But it wasn't a big problem. Still enjoyed my stay there! ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Kun Jie Singapore
- “ There was no kitchen even though it said so on the website, it is very far from city center (40 min walk). There were ants in our room, the mattress was completely dead. The lady tried to accommodate us and accepted to cook pasta for us, she gave us a map and information about the sights. ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Sarah Canada
- “ Anyone choosing this place should know it is up a hill (as is most of Dubrovnik) with quite a few steps. The walk into the old city also involves hills and takes about 25 minutes. Since buses don't run late at night this is factor to consider. The hosts will pick you up from the port or bus station on arrival which is nice, and will help in the usual ways e.g washing, morning coffees for a good price. ”
- 17 May 2013 Graham Australia
- “ Nina and her family were very friendly and most helpful - picked us up at the bus station when we arrived, provided us with a city map, and suggested a great place to visit (island of Lopud), which we'd have missed otherwise.The location is really convenient too: not too far to walk into town (and close to a bus stop for those who prefer that), and very near some excellent bakeries and pizzeria; also, the harbour and bus station are quite near, which is great for trips into the surrounding area. ”
- 18 Apr 2013 Franz Germany