Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We absolutely loved the place! Nina was adorable, Peter came pick us up at the bus station with no problems, everything was set for our comfort and we felt at home. It is not difficult to find the way there (nor is it far away) if you follow the instructions given, contrary to what others have been saying, and it is a short walk (but up hill indeed). The only down side for us was that there was no kitchen to cook our meals, but everything else was absolute perfection! ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Rooms were very fancy, like an expensive hotel. Staff were helpful and nice. Definitely good value for money. The only thing was the way to the hostel...at least 30 min walk from Old Town and damn, you need to climb two big hills and A LOT OF STAIRS to get there. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Katja Finland
- “ Nina is a very kind person who took care of all our needs, and offered to pick us up from bus terminal (although I missed her email...). The location is a bit far away from the old town, but you can have a good feeling of living in the neighbourhood, in which you'll surely enjoy the kindness of Croats! ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong