Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms were very fancy, like an expensive hotel. Staff were helpful and nice. Definitely good value for money. The only thing was the way to the hostel...at least 30 min walk from Old Town and damn, you need to climb two big hills and A LOT OF STAIRS to get there. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Katja Finland
- “ Nina is a very kind person who took care of all our needs, and offered to pick us up from bus terminal (although I missed her email...). The location is a bit far away from the old town, but you can have a good feeling of living in the neighbourhood, in which you'll surely enjoy the kindness of Croats! ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The hostel was quite far away from the bus station and we walked for almost 30 minutes under the sun before we could get that. However, I think it should be possible to arrange pick-up service with the hostel. The room was spacious and the view from the room was great. The owner of the hostel was very nice and friendly. The hostel was located quite far from the old town and it takes about 30 minutes to walk there (or to talk a bus which is not very frequent), but the price was cheap. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ We enjoyed our stay at Brunsko. It was clean, quiet and well located : near to the main bus station and the old town. Host Nina was nice! She provided us a city map (and drinks at our arrival, how nice!). At first it can be difficult to find the hostel, but the locals will gladly help you. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Smukt indrettede værelser med en skøn udsigt. Det ligger et stykke væk fra byen, men vi gik for at spare penge. Ligger til gengæld tæt på busterminalen. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark