Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel City Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a 6 person room and it was really cramped and hard to walk around in. ”
- 20 Sep 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Some of the beds were too close together which was a bit difficult when you have to make your own bed. There weren't many outlets for charging. But It was a good quiet location near city central. ”
- 05 Aug 2018 Brandi USA
- “ great decoration in the entrance area and common room! ”
- 14 May 2018 Verena Austria
- “ The location of the main building where check-in was should have been made more clear, as I went to the wrong one. There should be something about common courtesy communicated to the guests because my roommates were extremely disruptive and rude at 3:30 in the morning. I did not feel entirely comfortable in the room with at least 5 drunk men, and as a female traveling alone it did not reflect positively on my experience with this hostel. ”
- 15 Feb 2018 Anonymous USA