Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel Grand Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best location ever. ”
- 10 Oct 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Right in the grand palace. Must stay at this location if you can right in the centre of Brussels. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 lori Canada
- “ I was interested in a hostel that is close to the north station and I only chose this one because it had a mark on the map close to it. But it really didn't go well when I arrived.. First of all the directions were unclear and I walked towards wrong direction from the station. (Wasn't the only one.) Then I found out that I still have to walk into city center to my REAL hostel. This place had no service at all and I would have needed a lock for the storage. Also the tour guide left too early. ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Maritta Finland
- “ Clean and secure facilities. Good location. Short walk from the Train Station. ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is good, the only qualm being that once you check in, you've to go to another building altogether. But the location of the hostel is amazing. It's right at grand place which is the main area of brussels. Everything is near by. What was dissapointing was the atmosphere of the hostel. There's a strict no drinking no smoking policy and had various regulations, so you feel a bit restricted,which is why you don't meet a lot of people in the hostel. ”
- 06 May 2016 Mallika India
- “ The only problem was the lockers are not that good. Bathroom is way too tiny. The first floor entrance to room 11 was too low. Need a bigger chopping board in the kichen. Hard working cleaning ladies. I enjoy my stay there. ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Anonymous Sweden