Brussels Hello Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The lady who was at reception when we arrived is amazing. Patient and happy, she explained everything clearly. ”
- 09 Nov 2017 Anonymous
- “ As a place to just sleep, its perfect. Its not in the city center, and in a calm neighborhood. Easy to find, and in a short distance from the metro and tram. They have a nice bar with beer, drinks and some food in the eavning, and a smal but functional breakfast in the morning. ”
- 30 Oct 2017 Anonymous Norway
- “ The bed squeaked so much that we could not sleep. The showers made it difficult not to drench everything. During the last night I received several bites from some unknown insect that somehow came to be in the room (it does not look like mosquito bites). ”
- 13 Aug 2017 Annika Austria