Brussels Hello Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beds weren't very great, and room needed a locker, super nice staff, chill out areas were sweet, free wifi was great. And it was so super cheap. Would stay again if it had a locker. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 jeremy Australia
- “ Felt very comfortable and appreciated the included breakfast ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The wifi doesn't work very well, if at all, in the rooms not in the main floor. The staff is very friendly and the hostel has a nice feel to it. Right next to a metro stop and there is a line that goes straight to Brussels South. There is also a decent free continental breakfast so that's a nice plus. ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Toilets and shower rooms are simple. Breakfasts are just bread, jam, oatmeal， milk and coffee. ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Anonymous China
- “ I cancelled the booking because of the terror acts in brussels. I wrote an email on the mentioned address. They did nit refund my money and charged my credit card with another 15 euro although I cancelled the booking. I never got an email back. Worst service ever! ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Anonymous Austria