Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good Hostel, decent location, walking distance to everything, and the train is right next door. I think the internet only worked in the lobby, but it was good. ”
- 04 May 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The area was a bit rough, and not maybe somewhere that all single female travelers might feel safe in, especially at night. The room was ok - small but clean, but the window was broken and wouldn't close properly. There is no kitchen, but only a kettle, microwave, tea/coffee machine (1 euro each for a small cup) and a vending machine I couldn't work. The only common space was the canteen and was really cold as the front doors kept being opened, so not really a place to relax. Ok for one night. ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Anna England
- “ Good location and the staff are friendly and willing to help. The atmosphere is good. ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Location is pretty good and staffs are super kind. However the lights in room are dim...can't read or write in my bed. ”
- 06 Sep 2016 Anonymous South Korea