Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at Buba House. The room was comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. I really appreciated being able to use the kitchen, too. I wish I had known that my room had no air-conditioning, but the fan and large window made it comfortable. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Rachel USA
- “ you have to pay a city tax, but no anyone document about your payment.. it's looking strange. single room is clean and simple + comfortable bed, fun and window :) shared bathroom without some renovation - i find some hot water there only once, but its a clean place. kitchen is working by timetable. wifi is working.. sometimes is not working... sometimes is working again :)) payments only by cash :( very close to casa mila. for 1 night - its a good budget place 100% ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Buba House is a great place to stay in. The staff was nice and helful. They gave us all necessary information about city. Hostel is located near one of the main metro station and there' s no problem to go to La Rambla on foot. ”
- 21 May 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ great location, worn out bathroom but definitely worth the price. the staff are great. ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Louisa Australia
- “ Is placed on a great location close from everywhere and the metro Passeig de Gracia connects to almost all metro lines making it very easy to go anywhere. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Gustavo
- “ Very good location & also very comfortable place. Recommended! ”
- 23 Dec 2012 elisa Canada