Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great little hostel where even the staff wants to get to know you and socialize. Very friendly atmosphere and the location is also great to go anywhere in the city. Had no issues with security as a girl going back alone at 2 AM. Facilities were clean but quickly overwhelmed with a full dorm. ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ I had an absolutely fantastic time at this hostel! I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Budapest. Matt and Ana (two members on the staff) were really committed to making sure their guests enjoyed their stay. Ana sat with me for a good half an hour explaining where the best spots in the city were. The small size means that everyone in the hostel can get to know each other, and there is a community atmosphere better then any other hostel I have stayed at! ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Deborah USA
- “ The staff were so friendly and knowledgeable about the city. You could honestly show up without knowing a thing about Budapest and they'd practically have a whole itinerary planned out for you, including local festivals and events. The hostel felt being in someone's actual home and we were very comfortable the whole time. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Christina USA
- “ Budapest bubble was the best. Ben and ana were the sweetest people! They gave us tons of suggestions and hungout with us while webwere in the hostel. The location is perfect and the atmosphere was great! Definitely the besthostel my sister and I have stayed in and I have been traveling for months! :) ”
- 12 May 2016 Kelly USA