Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They are truly helpful and I would highly recommend all my friends when I back to Gladgow! ”
- 20 Apr 2017 Anonymous Iraq
- “ The place is really nice and gives you a familiar feeling. I would definetely go back there ”
- 16 Apr 2017 camille Italy
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff! The place is cozy and welcoming, perfect as a place to rest while exploring Budapest! ”
- 16 Mar 2017 Gustav Sweden
- “ Great little hostel where even the staff wants to get to know you and socialize. Very friendly atmosphere and the location is also great to go anywhere in the city. Had no issues with security as a girl going back alone at 2 AM. Facilities were clean but quickly overwhelmed with a full dorm. ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ I had an absolutely fantastic time at this hostel! I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Budapest. Matt and Ana (two members on the staff) were really committed to making sure their guests enjoyed their stay. Ana sat with me for a good half an hour explaining where the best spots in the city were. The small size means that everyone in the hostel can get to know each other, and there is a community atmosphere better then any other hostel I have stayed at! ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Deborah USA