Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were so friendly and knowledgeable about the city. You could honestly show up without knowing a thing about Budapest and they'd practically have a whole itinerary planned out for you, including local festivals and events. The hostel felt being in someone's actual home and we were very comfortable the whole time. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Christina USA
- “ Budapest bubble was the best. Ben and ana were the sweetest people! They gave us tons of suggestions and hungout with us while webwere in the hostel. The location is perfect and the atmosphere was great! Definitely the besthostel my sister and I have stayed in and I have been traveling for months! :) ”
- 12 May 2016 Kelly USA
- “ This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at!!! The people that worked there were THE NICEST and so helpful. They told us the best places to go in Budapest and even took us out. Every hostel I go to now, I'm so sad it's not the bubble. Such a friendly environment. I felt like I had a family in Budapest. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel in Budapest! Felt like coming home. Met the most awesome people there, always had great people to go out and do stuff with. Really feels like a family in the hostel; it's probably the best to meet people I've stayed in yet. I originally booked 3 nights and ended up that I stayed there for two weeks.. Also Anna is the absolute bomb!!! Completely recommended!!! ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ There exist only one word to discribe this hostel "lovely"! It's like living in a big family and the location of the hostel is excellent! ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Eric Germany