Budapest Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place! Not in the center, but it was no problem to get there. Staff was helpful. No complaints. Would definitely stay again. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Jason USA
- “ Nice hostel. The service for the price is very fair. Only the mattresses were quite uncomfortable. Location is a little bit outside of the center but really easy to reach from Keleti station. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Julia Germany
- “ This hostel is very nice, secure and very close to the 4 and 6 tram lines. The kitchen and facilities were very good as well. The front desk staff members were extremely friendly and not pushy (they didn't try to sell us on tours or anything like some hostels do.) ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA