Budapest Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room I booked is a single room, it's a little far from my friends' room which is three beds room, I mean we are at the same building ,but the same cell。Room is big enough,and home-like,that's great. The disadvantages are a little cold, sharing hot pot, and no pure water。The advantages are good staff,good speaking english and handsome,XD,LOL, and nice price. It's a good choice. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 siyuan China
- “ Room was very nice, clean, warm. Bathroom, toilet and kitchen was shared with only one more room so it was almost private :) The staff was very friendly and helpful with advices :) ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Great place! Not in the center, but it was no problem to get there. Staff was helpful. No complaints. Would definitely stay again. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Jason USA
- “ Amazing place, super clean, a lot of space! i was there for a week and i can fully recommend it! ”
- 25 May 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Nice hostel. The service for the price is very fair. Only the mattresses were quite uncomfortable. Location is a little bit outside of the center but really easy to reach from Keleti station. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Julia Germany