Budapest Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic hostel ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Sean USA
- “ Very nice, clean and functional hostel in a lovely part of the city ”
- 14 Aug 2015 svante Finland
- “ Great value for money, however it is a little far from metro stations. We found a lack of common space (except for the nice terrace!), there was a lack of cups and drinking glasses. 24 hour reception, linnen and security were great. A nice budget alternate. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Richo Denmark
- “ Very nice staff, they really went out of their ways to help us. It was perfect for a short stay but for a longer stay i would prefer a location closer to the city centre. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great hostel!! The location is not the best one, but the facilities are good and the staff is helpful. It's also very clean and cheap. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Rodrigo Brazil
- “ An excellent staff with a lot of info, maps, brochures and tips! of everything you need to know, This is very important in a city where hardly anybody speak anythying but hungarian as well as all written signs. We got a sunny large room with bathroom and dinning table. Also very important it is a silent hostel!! We had been in hostels where you could not sleep because of young people's partying. You can easily learn how to use the easy public transport if you stay here. Excellent prices!! ”
- 26 May 2015 Amanda Carmona Bosch USA