Budapest Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel!! The location is not the best one, but the facilities are good and the staff is helpful. It's also very clean and cheap. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Rodrigo Brazil
- “ An excellent staff with a lot of info, maps, brochures and tips! of everything you need to know, This is very important in a city where hardly anybody speak anythying but hungarian as well as all written signs. We got a sunny large room with bathroom and dinning table. Also very important it is a silent hostel!! We had been in hostels where you could not sleep because of young people's partying. You can easily learn how to use the easy public transport if you stay here. Excellent prices!! ”
- 26 May 2015 Amanda Carmona Bosch USA
- “ The room I booked is a single room, it's a little far from my friends' room which is three beds room, I mean we are at the same building ,but the same cell。Room is big enough,and home-like,that's great. The disadvantages are a little cold, sharing hot pot, and no pure water。The advantages are good staff,good speaking english and handsome,XD,LOL, and nice price. It's a good choice. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 siyuan China
- “ Room was very nice, clean, warm. Bathroom, toilet and kitchen was shared with only one more room so it was almost private :) The staff was very friendly and helpful with advices :) ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Great place! Not in the center, but it was no problem to get there. Staff was helpful. No complaints. Would definitely stay again. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Jason USA