Budapest Budget Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is very nice, secure and very close to the 4 and 6 tram lines. The kitchen and facilities were very good as well. The front desk staff members were extremely friendly and not pushy (they didn't try to sell us on tours or anything like some hostels do.) ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice, clean and comfortable hostel. We had nice doublebed room and everything worked as should have! ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Apart from being a bit far from the city centre, I loved my experience. The staff were helpful (even doing my laundry for me!), the room was clean and very spacious, and the security was great (locks on every door). Wifi in the rooms and computers available as well. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada