Budapest Centrum Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We absolutely loved this hostel, we arrived pretty late because of our flight & Alex waited up for us & was so kind about it. Everything was clean & the common area was great, you get to meet lots of people from everywhere. The location was great also, it was not a far walk from everything you need to see in budapest. Alex will help you with all your questions with great detail. All in all, great place to stay & I will be staying here again next time I am in budapest! ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ 家庭式旅店。店主小哥很热情，但是有些过于爱聊。 居住环境较舒适。地理位置尚佳。 ”
- 29 Dec 2013 XIAOXIA Spain
- “ You should have the facility to lock individual rooms. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ I really really liked this place :) Almost 200 year old building so a lot of history, very very close to the center of city...calm and quiet....really nice and helpful host Alex :) We(3 of us were travelling) even got a free upgrade to a personal apt....The hostel does have almost all basic stuff needed....of course if you are looking at this hostel as a high end hotel type of stuff you might be a bit let down, but if it is just for staying and sleeping then it is really good...Thanks Alex :) ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Vamsi India