Budapest Centrum Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Alex, the very friendly and really helpful host, offers a great service: free maps Alex, the very friendly and really helpful host, offers a great service: free maps and guides, good tips on what to see and do, lovely breakfast, and, above all, an excellent local knowledge. He is really kind and always ready to give recommendations about everything you need. It is a real pleasure to talk with him. ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Me and my friend came to Budapest and were greeted by the owner Alex, who immediately showed us where to go and what to do. His local knowledge is just what you want. The rooms were great, the mood friendly and the breakfast Alex cooked us was excellent. Apart from the accommodation being great, he really makes sure your stay is a good experience. One time, it looked like it was going to rain, and he yelled at the clouds until they reconsidered. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Olav Norway
- “ I an comming back. No doubt about that. :-) ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Thomas Denmark
- “ This a a very clean hostel, located in a fantastic central location (right behind the Parliament building), within walking distance from many major attractions. The building is an attraction in itself, over 400 years old (just ask the host about its history). The best thing about the Budapest Centrum is Alex, the very friendly and accommodating host. He personally helped us with our luggage, gave us coins for the parking meter, and arranged for an early morning cab for one member of our party. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Rodica USA
- “ Everything was great: a very clean room, great help, lovely breakfast, location etc. I can really recommend this place if you are going to visit Budapest. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anna Netherlands
- “ Host extremely friendly and helpful, tidy and comfortable. ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong