Budapest Centrum Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We absolutely loved this hostel, we arrived pretty late because of our flight & Alex waited up for us & was so kind about it. Everything was clean & the common area was great, you get to meet lots of people from everywhere. The location was great also, it was not a far walk from everything you need to see in budapest. Alex will help you with all your questions with great detail. All in all, great place to stay & I will be staying here again next time I am in budapest! ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ 家庭式旅店。店主小哥很热情，但是有些过于爱聊。 居住环境较舒适。地理位置尚佳。 ”
- 29 Dec 2013 XIAOXIA Spain
- “ You should have the facility to lock individual rooms. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ I really really liked this place :) Almost 200 year old building so a lot of history, very very close to the center of city...calm and quiet....really nice and helpful host Alex :) We(3 of us were travelling) even got a free upgrade to a personal apt....The hostel does have almost all basic stuff needed....of course if you are looking at this hostel as a high end hotel type of stuff you might be a bit let down, but if it is just for staying and sleeping then it is really good...Thanks Alex :) ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Vamsi India
- “ Alex, the very friendly and really helpful host, offers a great service: free maps Alex, the very friendly and really helpful host, offers a great service: free maps and guides, good tips on what to see and do, lovely breakfast, and, above all, an excellent local knowledge. He is really kind and always ready to give recommendations about everything you need. It is a real pleasure to talk with him. ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Me and my friend came to Budapest and were greeted by the owner Alex, who immediately showed us where to go and what to do. His local knowledge is just what you want. The rooms were great, the mood friendly and the breakfast Alex cooked us was excellent. Apart from the accommodation being great, he really makes sure your stay is a good experience. One time, it looked like it was going to rain, and he yelled at the clouds until they reconsidered. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Olav Norway