Buddha Hostel Medellin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When staying at this Hostel, be careful about yr. personel belongings. Everything needs to locked up. We stayed in a privat room. This was open from the balcony. Everyone could get in, as the balcony door could not be locked. The result is, that we are missing since our stay a very expensive camera which was left in our handluggage in the room. ”
- 08 Nov 2016 Hans-werner Germany
- “ The staff was fantastic. They were very helpful with making transportation arrangements, getting boarding passes printed and answering questions about Medellin. They allowed us to store our bags while we explored the city and identified the nearest ATM where we could exchange our money. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Dean C USA
- “ Great hostel. Will stay there whenever I need a hostel in Medellin and will recommend it wholeheartedly to friends. I stayed in another hostel--Tiger Paw Hostel--prior to this one, and this hostel puts Tiger Paw to shame. The differences are night and day! ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA