Buddha Hostel Medellin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. Will stay there whenever I need a hostel in Medellin and will recommend it wholeheartedly to friends. I stayed in another hostel--Tiger Paw Hostel--prior to this one, and this hostel puts Tiger Paw to shame. The differences are night and day! ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Beautiful hostel with great atmosphere and very helpful staff. Not a party hostel but still a good place to meet fellow travelers as there are plenty of quality common areas. Hostel is fairly centrally located in a beautiful residential neighborhood that is not touristy in the slightest. The only downside is that most of the nightlife is located in Poblado so you'll have to cab it over there if you are looking to party down. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous
- “ If you like artwork and non-matching decor all over the place, then have a visit, otherwise there is not much else in this place. It looks much older than in the pictures. The TV room had ants crawling to food crumbs. Forget about the breakfast, it's just plain cereal and coffee. There aren't many outlets in the common areas if you plan to use your laptop, especially since a few tables are out in the patio. The best thing I about the place is that they gave me soap. ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA