Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It would be better if you could inform guests in advance that they need to bring their own padlock for locker. ”
- 10 Aug 2017 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Everything was really fine, except for the early kitchen lock (10 pm) and way too early check-out (10:00 am). Imagine being at a party last night and hurrying up in the morning to check out :) ”
- 05 May 2017 Tanya Bulgaria
- “ Good location, rooms somewhat above average (lockers + own lamp/USB charger and socket per bed). Many showers, pretty small though. Didn't see much going on in the pub downstairs but probably that was due to vacations. ”
- 26 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ very nice hostel in an excellent location - perfect to explore edingburg. Kitchen is a bit dirty and very cold in the morning. lots of long Term people in the hotel who are not traveling. mostly very young people. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Sandra Germany