Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, rooms somewhat above average (lockers + own lamp/USB charger and socket per bed). Many showers, pretty small though. Didn't see much going on in the pub downstairs but probably that was due to vacations. ”
- 26 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ very nice hostel in an excellent location - perfect to explore edingburg. Kitchen is a bit dirty and very cold in the morning. lots of long Term people in the hotel who are not traveling. mostly very young people. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Sandra Germany
- “ Staff was awesome and very helpful! Great hostel! ”
- 09 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good on average. As a suggestion, some showers can be improved (those having a one-touch button, there is no temperature control). Staff really friendly and helpful. Cafe-restaurant with reasonable prices and tasty dishes. WiFi is sometimes slow but reasonable. Please check fire alarm or similar, it rang one night at 5am for some seconds (scary!). Bathrooms can be found slightly tidy at certain "rush" hours. ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Gabriel Spain
- “ AWFUL, DIRTY. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. ”
- 23 May 2016 Marcos Javier Spain