Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ no english, they lie and the rooms are so small, bathroom must be shared. try the YHA Mtt Davis - you will have peace for your soul ”
- 31 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Room is very small. But their staff is very helpful. It's just 5 min walk to the airline bus stop & metro station. It's good for short stay for 1 or 2 days. ”
- 06 Oct 2012 Anonymous Chinese
- “ many cockroaches inside the room, not all the room has tv. ”
- 01 Oct 2012 Wai Wa
- “ Maybe it's a Hong Kong thing, but many hostels seem to have multiple "branches" and their amenities (like fridge, internet, English-speaking personnel) seem to be spread among the different locations. This means you sometimes have to walk outside for several minutes to the different locations to get what you want. This hostel was very secure and it was somewhat clean and functioned well. I only wish their staff was more knowledgable and more available, though they were friendly enough ”
- 20 Aug 2012 Anonymous