Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel definitely had a lot to improve. While the pictures of the dorm room are accurate, the pictures of the lobby are DEFINITELY not (not to mention, the picture of the receptionist shows a sign that says the name of a hotel, not the hostel). Staff was moderately friendly though did not go out of their way to help us out; the rooms were old, and not particularly clean for that matter; and there is a very large construction project being worked on at night. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
“ Cool people, nice and helpful staff, great location and very cheap. What else do you need? ”
Dear,thanks for your active comment. see you again.Best regards.
- 18 May 2013 luca Italy
“ a great little place to stay for a few days. cheap as chips and the dorm room was very good, each bunk has its own fan and locker, with a good bathroom for each room too. Staff were very friendly and made me feel at home. The price was very good for what you get, including something light to eat for breakfast. Sure its on the small side and a little difficult to find, but worth it. ”
Dear,thank for your detail and active comment for the hostel ,we will try our best for better service in the future.Hope to see you again.Best regards.
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous England
“ Breakfast included. Decent place. ”
Dear,thank for your feedback, we are very pleased to see you for the next time.Best regards.
- 12 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
“ i loved my stay at this hostel mostly because of the staff who really helped in making your stay comfortable :) wifi was a bit weak though but the free breakfast of noodles or sandwiches plus the friendly staff made up for it! thanks budget hostel ;) ”
Hi, I am delighted to know that you had good memories with us. Thank you for the great compliment about our staff, facilities, and the service. Regards
- 18 Feb 2013 Raissa Lianna Philippines
“ Nice hostel, staff are very nice and helpful, it's pretty clean except that the sinks in the bathrooms were blocked up. There is bread and jam and coffee/tea for breakfast. ”
Hi, Appreciate much for your time to post comment. We have change the menu of breakfast that add in noodles. So now there will be many options for guests to choose. We also fixed the sink in the bathroom. And make sure that there wouldn't be a recurrence of this matter to another guests.Look forward to welcoming back again, giving me another opportunity to make your stay a perfect one.
- 14 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
“ A very pleasant atmosphere. Good location. Helpful staff. ”
Hi, It is very glad to hear great comment. We are looking forward to welcoming you again.
- 14 Feb 2013 Anonymous Vietnam
“ the area is very noisy because vietnamese people eat very late in the night and if you booked your room in advance on @ and if you have to leave the hotel, they don't reimbourse you ”
Hi Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our hostel policy is free cancellation 3 days before arrive date. I appreciate much for your attention for next booking and looking forward to welcoming you in the next future. Regards
- 13 Jan 2013 Anonymous France