Bumbles Backpackers Queenstown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good experience. ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Had an amazing stay :) Everything was good except the showers which were really low. ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ This is a great hostel located close to the center of town and on the water front overlooking the lake. Stayed in our campervan in the driveway with full use of all amenities. The kitchen and lounge area are well looked after, with plenty of space and kitchen equipment to use. Areas are cleaned regularly and to a high standard. The hostel also offers a large amount of activities and tours. A special thank you to Fiona who was very helpful. Would highly recommend. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The location is awesome. ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA