Bun Kao Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very cheap place to stay and definitely worth its value. It's dusty throughout the hostel and in the room, so expect to throw your socks away. The bathroom has the toilet and shower in the same area. The family who owns the hostel is soo nice and honest, they'll tell you how much it actually costs to get somewhere. Love the old man there in particular, he is so kind! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Quynh USA
- “ Free breakfast was great! We ate dinner there, price and food was excellent! Staff was family and they were so helpful and nice! We were really happy we spent our time there. If I go back I will stay there and recommend my friends to stay there. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Bun Kao is a great hostel/guesthouse for groups to stay at to see Angkor Wat on the cheap. The front desk was very helpful and not trying to sell their tours at all. Breakfast was great! ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Craig USA
- “ great air con, draininage and some extra space for hanging in bathrooms would be great improvement ”
- 02 Dec 2014 ed Australia