Bun Kao Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner was extremely polite and kind. Whilst it is located with other hostels in a small alleyway and an amazing local breakfast place within 1 min of walking, the pub street/market are not too close. But if you'd like a quiet place to rest after a long day tour of Angkor Wat, this hostel will do you justice. Good value for money. ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ 6 of us stayed in a dorm here for 2 nights and loved it. The hostel is nice and clean and really good value for money, with a free pick up from the airport. The family who run it are really lovely and friendly and welcoming. When we got a night bus and had to check out at 12pm, we were able to leave our bags there all day and come back and shower in the evening and wait for our bus. Although they didn't have a pool there is a pool Open for public use 3 doors down, for $3 all day to sunbathe. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Beth England
- “ A very nice place to stay; quiet, the wifi and air conditioning were strong, the people were so nice, and the morning breakfast was a perfect way to prepare for days exploring Angkor. It was so nice that they pick you up from the airport, and then I ended up using the tuk tuk driver they provided (for a very reasonable price) to take me around the temples. It was very convenient! The guesthouse is not in the center of town, it's about 15 min walk to Pub Street, the (VERY) touristy area. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very cheap place to stay and definitely worth its value. It's dusty throughout the hostel and in the room, so expect to throw your socks away. The bathroom has the toilet and shower in the same area. The family who owns the hostel is soo nice and honest, they'll tell you how much it actually costs to get somewhere. Love the old man there in particular, he is so kind! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Quynh USA
- “ Free breakfast was great! We ate dinner there, price and food was excellent! Staff was family and they were so helpful and nice! We were really happy we spent our time there. If I go back I will stay there and recommend my friends to stay there. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA