Bun Kao Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would absolutely stay here again! ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner was extremely polite and kind. Whilst it is located with other hostels in a small alleyway and an amazing local breakfast place within 1 min of walking, the pub street/market are not too close. But if you'd like a quiet place to rest after a long day tour of Angkor Wat, this hostel will do you justice. Good value for money. ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ 6 of us stayed in a dorm here for 2 nights and loved it. The hostel is nice and clean and really good value for money, with a free pick up from the airport. The family who run it are really lovely and friendly and welcoming. When we got a night bus and had to check out at 12pm, we were able to leave our bags there all day and come back and shower in the evening and wait for our bus. Although they didn't have a pool there is a pool Open for public use 3 doors down, for $3 all day to sunbathe. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Beth England