Bunc@Radius Clarke Quay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Considerable level of mold present in the room/bunkbeds. No proper air vent circulation as dorms comes without windows, feeling the that bed linen are damp. Besides temperature kept too cold. I wonder how such hostel has such high customer rating. I have been to plenty hostels but this one as it is now for my standard if it get 50% rating it is more than enough. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ The use of access card for the room and full curtain that covers your entire space are enough security and privacy for a non-private room. All tidy everywhere. Pantry is excellent, gives you free access to fridge and kitchen utensils. Free cold and hot water all the time is excellent. The free breakfast can make you fat if you are a big fan of PB&J on toasted bread and milk coz you can get plenty of it! Big bowl for cereals too! MRT,malls,and best, Boat Quay is walking distance! ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Very clean, the bed n pillow sooo clean smell good...room with shower n bath very great ..I will come back again with my friends n family ”
- 16 Sep 2014 rebecca Philippines