Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are so nice and try to organise something each night to get the whole hostel involved. We had a really fun stay there. It's in a perfect location just a few minute walk to the night bazaar. I really enjoyed my time in Bunchun! ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Claire
- “ Alex and Vee are very friendly and helpful owners. They plan activities for the travelers each night and make sure everyone is invited. The hostel is very social, cozy, and cluttered in an artsy way. The location is ok as it's near a few attractions. The dorm & bathrooms are pretty clean however the stairs needed a good moping. I felt like the tours were being pushed too heavily and i was unnerved when another hosteler ended up with a key to my locker. Not totally sure I'd go back though. ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Funnest Hostel ever. Vee was so great and accommodating - would recommend this hostel to everyone. ”
- 20 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Loved the character and vibe this place gave! Excellent wifi. Vee the owner was incredibly helpful and loved that we got to meet so many people! ”
- 16 Feb 2013 Navjeet Ireland