Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome location and staff. Something's going on every night, and there are a lot of freebies if you win. Plus if you get enough people together, they'll drive you up to the Koala Sanctuary. Great place, I'll definitely be back. ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ cold water in shower, it's written free wifi but you only have 30 minutes free, prices change every day and we don't know why. And you can't stay more than 1 week in a 20 bed room (cheapest), So if you don't have money enough it's over for you. ”
- 14 Dec 2015 clement France
- “ For how much I paid for the room I left feeling very dissatisfied, deceived on what was on offer and mistreated. I chose to stay at this backpackers for a number of reasons and a lot of those were not met. On your site they advertise Free Wifi. The Wifi (even paid for) sucked. My shower was always cold and the kitchen utilities were scarce (never any forks, never any pots). I was treated like an idiot, when I complain no one fixed anything or I was told "its probably just you" ”
- 30 Nov 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The staff ist so friendly and always care about you. The atmosphere ist very relaxed and familar. The dorms are also exellent.. All in all i would stay there again ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ A great hostel with awesome staff and really good vibe, great rooms with a great standard, I liked the bar that was in the hostel, it had activities each night it was easy to meet new people there, I think that this hostel is best for young people. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Though I was a little ulucky socially all the other qualities where still there. And the wifi deal was excellent even though it wasn't exactly "free" (learn about definitons, Australia!). Not perfect but just about fair or good enough :) ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Joachim