Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just passing thru so took the 20 bunk. So crowded you could not tell how many there were and so chopped up you felt like you were in a box. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Donnie USA
- “ A bit far from the city. Kitchen doesn't have any kitchen knives. They make a welcome cocktail in the evenings for the new arrivals which is great since it allows you to meet people quickly. Nightclub/bar attached, but you don't hear it from inside, which is perfect. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Met some awesome people at this hostel. Rooms were big and nice, kitchen was huge, shared bathrooms alright. The bar was really nice. Bike hire, 5 dollars for a day was sweet. My only real complaint is that they charge you for everything. It's a hostel though, so what are you gonna do? ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice hostel, very helpful staff, nice atmosphere, but there where no lockers in my room so I couldn't lock up my stuff. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Helene Pedersen Norway
- “ mostly it was good. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Cockroaches in the room! ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Patrik Sweden