Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lobby area is lovely, breakfast definite bonus, staff VERY helpful! However, I slept in the middle bunk of three-bed bunk bed and it was very uncomfortable (other beds would have probably been fine) and the bathrooms + toilets are not that pleasant. Would have been fine with less than £20 a night, but when it costs more than that, it's a bit disappointing. ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Lotta Finland
- “ Really nice place to stay. The toilets weren't very clean though. I think that was due to people staying and not being respectful because the toilets were washed every day. Maybe some bigger washbasin will help not putting water all over the floor. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Fanny France
- “ The Bunkhouse is a pub. When you stay at the weekend, it is impossible to sleep. It's extremely noise as the rooms are right above the pub. That is not a kitchen and only have a microwave and tiny fridge. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Awesome location with a super nice ambience at the reception and bar! ”
- 08 May 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Very nice place but our room was tiny! And we couldn't open a window so it smelled after two nights in it... Rest was very good! ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Lena Germany