Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice place to stay. The toilets weren't very clean though. I think that was due to people staying and not being respectful because the toilets were washed every day. Maybe some bigger washbasin will help not putting water all over the floor. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Fanny France
- “ The Bunkhouse is a pub. When you stay at the weekend, it is impossible to sleep. It's extremely noise as the rooms are right above the pub. That is not a kitchen and only have a microwave and tiny fridge. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Awesome location with a super nice ambience at the reception and bar! ”
- 08 May 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Very nice place but our room was tiny! And we couldn't open a window so it smelled after two nights in it... Rest was very good! ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Lena Germany
- “ They have triple bunk beds which is an unusual sight but have the disadvantage of being very short on space so no room for sitting properly. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada