Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've fallen in love to Cardiff from the very first sign so the location of Bunkhouse in a heart of the city is perfect, just few minutes walk from Millenium Stadium and the castle. Friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Tomasz Poland
- “ Not the best, not the worst. The room was way too crowded, too small for so many beds. There were two triple bunk beds, of which I slept on the very top. And the frame wasn't a particularly strong one, would shake every time I went up or down. Cages available in the room if you have your own lock. But luggage storage was right out in the open and not secured. Breakfast was good, and loved the eccentric style of the common areas, but the kitchen was only a microwave, worth it all for the location ”
- 02 May 2015 Teresa Portugal
- “ Lobby area is lovely, breakfast definite bonus, staff VERY helpful! However, I slept in the middle bunk of three-bed bunk bed and it was very uncomfortable (other beds would have probably been fine) and the bathrooms + toilets are not that pleasant. Would have been fine with less than £20 a night, but when it costs more than that, it's a bit disappointing. ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Lotta Finland