Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location because it's in the middle of everything, but it gets really loud at night due to the pubs and things surrounding it and it usually doesn't calm down until after 4AM ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Dominique Canada
- “ Unfortunately no kitchen and wifi only works on the first floor. In addition, 3 storey bunk beds. Very disappointing experience although staff and location are nice. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 Kathleen Germany
- “ Located in the heart of the city, walking distance to attrations nearby. Staff are nice and helpful. However it is quite difficult to enjoy shower since you have to hold the button continuously for water. ”
- 15 May 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I had a wonderful time at this hostel. The location was awesome! The rooms are quite large and adequate. I was spoiled by the quietness and lack of roommates on the last two nights. They were working on the showers on my level, and on my last morning all showers were not in service and I had to walk to a another level for the shower. It would had been nice to know in advance, without asking about it. The continental breakfast was fine and adequate. I liked having the bar!! lol ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA