Buonanotte & Buongiorno
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great host, so helpful and always available for advice via whataspp! Made us a lovely breakfast and was very helpful with checkin and finding the hostel. Definitely recommend. ”
- 10 Sep 2017 George England
- “ The owner Andreio could not have been nicer! When we arrived he got out maps and started drawing us a route to walk round all of Naples and all the sights we should as he knew we were right for time. He was so helpful in helping us with public transport and booking taxis. He also made a lovely breakfast each morning with great coffee and would sit and chat to everyone staying at the hostel whilst they are. The hostel had a really friendly atmosphere and 100% would recommend! ”
- 05 Jun 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great place to stay! Andrea was amazing and was there to meet us every morning. He went over the map with us everyday and gave us multiple recommendations and information on where to go, what to see and where to eat. Highly recommend to anyone heading to Naples. ”
- 18 Oct 2016 Emma New Zealand