Bus Hostel Reykjavik
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value ”
- 09 May 2015 Pin Chang Taiwan
- “ Thanks for the breakfast and storing my suitcase until my final departure! Probably See You guys in july again ;) Oh and you can figure out a Way to improve the ventilation in the 16 person dorm :) ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Sebastian Germany
- “ Bus hostel was fantastic, staff was very helpful and it was very convenient to have a car rental place right at the spot as well. The only thing is you will have a little walk to town since bus hostel is more on the outskirts. ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place, staff with great service behavior, good location. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I WOULD SUGGEST TO IMPROVE THE BREAKFAST OFFER ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Cristina Italy
- “ Not quite as close to the bus station as advertised, but still pretty close, and an easy walk into downtown. Would have given top score for cleanliness if they cleaned underneath the bed more often. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Brett USA