Bus Hostel Reykjavik
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I WOULD SUGGEST TO IMPROVE THE BREAKFAST OFFER ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Cristina Italy
- “ Not quite as close to the bus station as advertised, but still pretty close, and an easy walk into downtown. Would have given top score for cleanliness if they cleaned underneath the bed more often. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Brett USA
- “ The hostel is located a little bit outside the city centre, which is excellent, if you'd like to catch a Bus at the nearby Bus Terminal. If you plan to go to downtown a lot, however, it's not ideal. The bathrooms are great, as is the common room. The kitchen could do with some more plates, glasses, cups, etc... Also, there is not very much space in there... The floor of the kitchen wasn't really clean at some times... The rooms only have one socket, which is pretty poor for a 6-bed-dorm... ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland