Bus Station Backpackers Edinburgh Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very economical, just 18 pounds a day when I traveled in late October. A really pleasant atmosphere. I feel as if I came back home!!! Above all, free breakfast!!! ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ A very enjoyable hostel, one of the best I've stayed at! It's quiet and you can get a good night sleep, a nice common room. Great breakfast (milk with cereals, bread with peanut butter and a selection of jams), the staff bakes fresh bread daily (aside to shop-bought bread)! The bunks were fine, with railings, seemed brand new, though the mattresses were slightly wobbly. The staff (Steve in our case) was friendly, helpful, provided information what to see and do in the city. Will likely return!:) ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ This is excelent choice for single backpacker ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ Great experience! Familiar atmosphere, a lot of good people, very good position and Steve was an incredibly efficient, nice and patient host! Found myself really relaxed! Nice rooms (4-8 mixed, been in both), usable kitchen, two bathrooms on the first floor, security boxes available. TV, free wifi, and also a (chorded! :D) guitar if needed :P ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great location, brilliant, helpful and friendly staff and just an amazing atmosphere. Will definitely be staying there again. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Sarah Australia
- “ Neat little hostel with helpful staff and a friendly atmosphere. Absolutely no complaints. The only thing I felt was missing was a larger storage space. There are safes for belongings, but I didn't see any lockers around. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil