C&N Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome staff, quick and easy to follow. The hostel opens at 8am, it's a bit hard to return the key and not sure if key deposit has returned to my bank account. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ The room was okay, had tv, fridge was not working though but it was really warm and okay. The toilet and shower are poor and scary for girls and the smell of the hosel is discusting ! It smells like pee all over the place. And there are weird, poor, street people walking around. Anyways for a night is fine if you have no other place to go. ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ I mean, it's a hostel so you get what you get. But for a hostel, what you're getting is pretty good. Location is a little shady, but not as bad as the Yelp reviews lead on. And once you're inside, you feel perfectly safe. Most people going through are 20-30 some travelers from Europe, and everyone pretty much keeps to themselves. Waiting in line for the showers at night and in the mornings is a bit annoying but like I said before, it's a hostel. You get what you get. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Jared USA