C&N Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very friendly. Bathrooms and shower are not clean, as the room floor and sink. But for the price, it's hard to beat so compromise?? or go somewhere else :) ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Julie Canada
- “ The staff was so friendly and helpful! They let us leave our bags there the day of our reservation and afterwards as well! I can't say the bathrooms are super clean, but they were clean enough. It was a really hot night, our room could have used a fan. But the bed was comfy enough! ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Kaitlyn USA
- “ One of the mánager was not very cool but the hostel was good. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Carlos Alberto Mexico
- “ It was alright for a couple nights, I would't recommend it for Hostel beginners. Always bring Flip-flops, you don't wanna take a shower without them. If you have any questions for the staff, I can recommend the older guy with the full white beard. He is very helpful and if you wanna go somewhere and don't now how to get there, he tells you which buses you have to take just by heart! If you look for a cheap stay in Van and not too picky, it is totally okay. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany