C&N Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I mean, it's a hostel so you get what you get. But for a hostel, what you're getting is pretty good. Location is a little shady, but not as bad as the Yelp reviews lead on. And once you're inside, you feel perfectly safe. Most people going through are 20-30 some travelers from Europe, and everyone pretty much keeps to themselves. Waiting in line for the showers at night and in the mornings is a bit annoying but like I said before, it's a hostel. You get what you get. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Jared USA
- “ The room was pretty simple though it was not to the cleanest standard and the window didn't close or open properly so the smoke from the smoking deck came into the room.eww. The bathrooms were also pretty filthy. The off-season cost is more appropriate for the space that is provided but the major benefit of the hostel is its location. Close to Gastown and Chinatown....just steer clear of E. Hastings. Sketchy. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Allison Canada
- “ poor kitchen facilities..specislyy in secobd floor only two showers in secobd floor Only one computet bad wifi signal in rooms kitchen and computer close at 21:30!!! ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Spain