C&N Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was alright for a couple nights, I would't recommend it for Hostel beginners. Always bring Flip-flops, you don't wanna take a shower without them. If you have any questions for the staff, I can recommend the older guy with the full white beard. He is very helpful and if you wanna go somewhere and don't now how to get there, he tells you which buses you have to take just by heart! If you look for a cheap stay in Van and not too picky, it is totally okay. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Awesome staff, quick and easy to follow. The hostel opens at 8am, it's a bit hard to return the key and not sure if key deposit has returned to my bank account. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ The room was okay, had tv, fridge was not working though but it was really warm and okay. The toilet and shower are poor and scary for girls and the smell of the hosel is discusting ! It smells like pee all over the place. And there are weird, poor, street people walking around. Anyways for a night is fine if you have no other place to go. ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous Portugal