C&N Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best thing I liked was Mr. Joe, always smiling, very accommodating, and cooperative person. The location is another characteristic. ”
- 25 Aug 2016 Peter Canada
- “ The hostel is disgusting-- mold on the walls, dirty bathtubs and sinks, dusty floors with hair everywhere. The only plus is the fact that the rent is relatively cheap. The location is okay, close enough to walk to downtown (about 15-20 mins). Staff were not very friendly either. ”
- 11 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I just didn't like that it was close to China Town and I didn't know that China Town had a high homeless rate. I was still safe and nothing to worry but it was not what I was expecting. ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Gem USA
- “ Really good location and yummy muffins. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Emily England