C&N Central Station Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is near chinatown, so I was able to go to chinatown easily. If you go to chinatown, this hostel is good for you. Because all of this hostel's staff are very kind, you are able to have a very good time in Vancouver. ”
- 20 Sep 2012 Kokis
- “ this is a good hostel with kind people. ”
- 18 Sep 2012 Jennifer
- “ The place is very run down, and you don't feel safe leaving your things anywhere. The bathrooms were a little gross, and the people in surrounding area were sketchy. ”
- 15 Jul 2012 Kartik
- “ Desk staff was great and very kind. Located right next to train is a plus. Building is above a bar and smells like smoke. It is very loud from traffic and street noise at night. ”
- 13 Apr 2012 Maria
- “ i.ve stay in better police cells it was that bad ”
- 11 Apr 2012 Peter