C&N Central Station Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Is not the first hostel but the worst there was just one bathroom for the girl(1shawor 2 toilets same room) for the all floor (and there is like between 6 and 10 room for 6 poeple) and for the shawor you have to close and nobody can use the toilets. First time that I saw so weird people in a hostel too like poelple who look like drugs addict... Otherwise the guy at the reception was really nice. But again the WiFi that they promise was not working... ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Marie-Claire Belgium
- “ was good. good location to take a bus to another city. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This hostel is near chinatown, so I was able to go to chinatown easily. If you go to chinatown, this hostel is good for you. Because all of this hostel's staff are very kind, you are able to have a very good time in Vancouver. ”
- 20 Sep 2012 Kokis