C. H. Alistana Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner is the friendliest man ever and the location was really good. small rooms for couples but no problem. and the air conditioner was really good to have. ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Jonathan Denmark
- “ I enjoyed my stay. The host was very friendly, though not very fluent in English. The location is great (right at the center of Madrid) and there are plenty of shops and bars around to eat and stroll. Amenities, such as internet, leaving the lugagge before and after the stay, were truly helpful. The room and bathroom were clean even though the blankets could have been a little less worn out. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Martin Germany
- “ Localização excelente, a alguns passos da Gran Via, staff muito simpático e quarto limpo. Adorei! ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was a definite plus having the elevator for our luggages. The owner was very helpful and friendly! Rooms are clean. There was a safe and tv in our room, not that we watched much tv. It was easy to find and located right in the heart of the city. We only took the metro to the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, everything else is walking distance. The only complaint I have is the size of our double bedroom. We did not pack light and had to place our luggage on our bed every time we needed to open it. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Mark Canada
- “ Pedro, who I believe is the owner, was very kind and helpful throughout my stay. I stayed at Alistana for about a week as I searched for a flat, and I only had to mention that, and he started making phone calls for me, and came back to me with a whole list of potential places! I felt comfortable and safe there, with all kinds of shops right downstairs, and just a block or two from the main stretch of Madrid, Gran Via. I recommend!! ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA