C.C.Ly Hostel Enna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The window view from the 8 beds room is incredible! The Hostel is great! ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very stylishly designed and clean hostel. Beautiful views from windows over landscapes. As nearby park is very popular among local young people, you can watch both the local life and landscape views without even leaving your room. Outside is quite noisy sometimes, because of bars and the park people. Yet, outer walls and windows are almost absolutely soundproof! Internet point (i.e., guest computer with internet) is really missing. Also, check out is really before 10:30 (and not before 11:00). ”
- 23 Oct 2012 Anonymous Estonia
- “ The hostel was very clean and central, the room big and bright. There is a kitchen you can use. We had also a small fridge in our room. Parking and driving in Enna is difficult. Free parking just means that you can park for free if you find a free parking place! ”
- 15 Oct 2012 Anja
- “ Very helpful and friendly staff but only one English speaker (from Romania and she was so charming and helpful). Superb views from the dormitory and the toilet from on high to surrounding countryside including Mount Etna if it's not too hazy. Only open the past two months and all, kitchen, sinks, lift, decor all high spec. ”
- 15 May 2012 Dennis
- “ neuf, propre,grande chambre bien équipé, grande salle de bain, belle vue cuisine collective très bien équipée stationnement difficile ”
- 03 May 2012 Laurent