Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice place with 2 small kitchens, large eating area, and relaxing open lounge room. Beds tucked in the back. Good lockers. 5 minutes to main train bus station, and 5 to 10 minutes to all central attractions. Would recommend to every one. The staff is informative, more than helpful, and go above and beyond to ensure a wonderful stay. ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Sean USA
- “ The hostel is situated near the bus and train station. And if you read the travel directions carefully, you will easy find it. Many young people stay there and you won't feel alone. There is a kitchen and Internet there, everything what you need. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Zhanna Russia
- “ The hostel was very inviting. The employee working the desk waited up for us even though our flight was late. The common areas were a fun place to hang out. It was nice to see so many different people hanging out with each other and playing games. ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff were really wonderful and helpful. Hostel is very close to railway station and buses, making it easy to do day trips. If you didn't want to cook, you could order something for delivery or sometimes they organized a group dinner where people pitched in around 3 euro for a pasta or risotto dish. You were also just a short walk to some local clubs. I had a wonderful stay there, and would definitely return there if I had the opportunity. ”
- 29 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My friend and I stayed at this hostel for two nights in mid-May. We were totally satisfied with our experience. It is a clean and very friendly environment. We really enjoyed the other travelers who stayed there. However, our one complaint is that the location is a bit sketchy. At night there are groups of loitering men and several prostitutes that work within a few blocks of the square where the hostel is located. If safe surrounding is a major concern for you, book a different hostel. ”
- 20 May 2013 Anthony USA
- “ Best view in Catania ever, although people have to be quiet after 22.00. Could be a bit cleaner. Breakfast is poor, not as mentioned. People are very helpful. Sleeping outside bedrooms should not be permitted. Missed info concerning emergency due to location. ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Huub Netherlands