Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It would be better if there was wifi at the rooms ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Nayana Grasielle Brazil
- “ Pros: Polite and helpful staff. 10 minute walk from the main train station. Breakfast is included and it's a good breakfast! Also, they make your bed for you when you get in so you don't have to do it yourself. Cons: There's not really a lounge area for hanging out and interacting with other travellers. Also, no wifi in the rooms - only in the lobby - and you have to log in every time to use it which is a pain. Suggested improvements: Adding a communal water kettle to boil water in lobby. ”
- 19 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ We got locked in the hostel!! Strict 7am-12:30am hours and the key code to get out did not work. Other than that, nice rooms and facilities ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were helpful and nice with good smile. However the bathing room was not adequate. Apart from that it was perfect! ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Mak Hong Kong