Ca' Della Pieta'
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Alex was helpful and personable, and he really does instruct on making good coffee. Very Pleased, George ”
- 01 Jul 2014 george USA
- “ Good place, very central located close to Piazza San Marco. Great staff, Alex is very friendly and eager to help. Highly recommended. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Venetian house turned into B&B ("work in progress"). Good location near San Marcos and vaporetto. Alex is very friendly and helpful. My single room in 1st floor had enough space for two and was well kept and clean. The ground floor bathroom is spacious and OK. The one in the 2nd floor is a bit small and need some work, all in all acceptable. Little choice for the breakfast: juice, toast, jam, butter, honey, all packed in single units (as requested by law). No bothering noises: good for sleeping. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Chile