Ca' Della Pieta'
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place, very central located close to Piazza San Marco. Great staff, Alex is very friendly and eager to help. Highly recommended. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Venetian house turned into B&B ("work in progress"). Good location near San Marcos and vaporetto. Alex is very friendly and helpful. My single room in 1st floor had enough space for two and was well kept and clean. The ground floor bathroom is spacious and OK. The one in the 2nd floor is a bit small and need some work, all in all acceptable. Little choice for the breakfast: juice, toast, jam, butter, honey, all packed in single units (as requested by law). No bothering noises: good for sleeping. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ Alex is a very friendly, welcoming and interesting host who helped me make the most of my short stay! Exceeded my expectations. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ This place is amazing! Great location and the kindest, most helpful hostel host I've encountered on my travels. Very secure, a great home base for your Florence experience! Thanks guys! ”
- 17 Mar 2013 chris USA