Ca' Della Pieta'
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place! It's a must if you're looking somewhere in Venice. The staff is always helpful and trying to make you feel as comfortable as you want. Venice is not too big so it's in a great location, you need to walk like 5min to the main centre but it's ok for the value of the place. Really don't think about t and just book your rooms here. I'm definitely staying again here if I come back to Venice. Rooms have good size, showers are clean. ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The place is fairly dirty and run down. The picture on the site suggests a place which is looked after. I later heard about better places significantly cheaper. The bathroom bins need to be emptied daily and the downstairs areas a good clean. Removal of dirty old furniture would be good . on the plus side the hot water for WiFi were very good. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Melinda Australia
- “ Alex was helpful and personable, and he really does instruct on making good coffee. Very Pleased, George ”
- 01 Jul 2014 george USA