Ca' Della Pieta'
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ After waiting 40 minutes, with no wifi or capability of entering his property(which does not have a lobby), we borrowed a cellphone and called. He explained to us that there was a spare key he had hidden for us to use. I explained that we were upset he did not greet us, where in which he started to yell that this was not his only job. That we paid for the room not him. He continued to berate me on the phone for 10 minutes, before I felt uncomfortable to stay. This business is a joke. DO NOT STAY ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Sarah USA
- “ Cute little place that was not as hard to find as I had feared (take a water taxi to Arsenale). I usually stay in hostels but I booked a private room here as a birthday present to myself and I'm glad I did :) wish there were ensuite options but oh well. Still a nice place. Really comfy bed. ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Alex was the best! Before we arrived he recommended a new place he had by Rialto Market and we showed up to have entire apartment to ourselves! He met us right by the water taxi with fresh strawberries and offered to show us around! Definitely a great guy! ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hostel experience ever! ”
- 03 Mar 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ The place has an excellent location, just a few minutes by walking to the piazza San Marco so if you wanna go out at night for a walk is perfect. You don't have to take the boats to go to the main places, the staff is the most kind persons I have met and it's a beautiful place to stay and clean. I really recommend this place. ”
- 23 Feb 2016 Nancy
- “ Everything was really great! The bed was amazingly warm and we really loved the coffee and biscuits in the morning! Everything was really relaxing, wouldn't change a thing. The owner Alex was really helpful and even though he wasn't able to be physically there he was very prompt in replying to every email we sent throughout the stay. Additionally had his friend Manuela meet us there and answer all our questions, also recommending a really great restaurant nearby. All together would recommend. ”
- 20 Dec 2015 Ana-Sophia USA
- “ Alex, the manager, is a wonderful person. He helped me when I was not feeling well on arrival, even walked me around the neighborhood and took me to the canal boat at 4:30 a.m. so that I could catch my early morning flight at the end of my stay. I would recommend Ca' Deila Pieta to anyone, and i hope he continues to succeed in this endeavor. He deserves it. And I hope that all those who stay with him are good people as he deserves this. As an innkeeper, he cares and works hard. Jo (US) . ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Josephine USA
- “ Love this place!!! Super close to San Marco Square. Alex, the owner, is absolutely amazing and helpful. Our room was exactly what we needed. Clean, comfortable, felt like home! Will definitely come back and recommend this place to any and everyone! ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA