Ca' Della Pieta'
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love this place!!! Super close to San Marco Square. Alex, the owner, is absolutely amazing and helpful. Our room was exactly what we needed. Clean, comfortable, felt like home! Will definitely come back and recommend this place to any and everyone! ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was great and well worth the money!! ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Ariadne USA
- “ Alex/the staff was great, the location was perfect, and the room was nice and clean. The Wi-Fi was the only thing that had problems. I'd stay here anytime! ”
- 19 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Our stay at Ca Della Pieta was good. The location was excellent and our host, Alex, was great. We thought the facilities could have been improved a bit, but to be fair, Alex was working on the place and making improvements. I did think that the pre-packaged food provided for breakfast was underwhelming. I think Alex needs to improve on the food provided. The coffee was excellent, though! ”
- 08 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ It's a well located hostel with good rooms! We felt at home! ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The place for staying was really good. The owner even contacted me by sms to know how we would like to have bed configured. We arrived pretty late, but owner had no problems with that. Later on he was really helpful with recommendations what to do in Venice. The house was clean and cozy. Bed was comfortable. And price was really great. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Julius Lithuania
- “ Great place! It's a must if you're looking somewhere in Venice. The staff is always helpful and trying to make you feel as comfortable as you want. Venice is not too big so it's in a great location, you need to walk like 5min to the main centre but it's ok for the value of the place. Really don't think about t and just book your rooms here. I'm definitely staying again here if I come back to Venice. Rooms have good size, showers are clean. ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The place is fairly dirty and run down. The picture on the site suggests a place which is looked after. I later heard about better places significantly cheaper. The bathroom bins need to be emptied daily and the downstairs areas a good clean. Removal of dirty old furniture would be good . on the plus side the hot water for WiFi were very good. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Melinda Australia