Ca' Della Pieta'
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ After waiting 40 minutes, with no wifi or capability of entering his property(which does not have a lobby), we borrowed a cellphone and called. He explained to us that there was a spare key he had hidden for us to use. I explained that we were upset he did not greet us, where in which he started to yell that this was not his only job. That we paid for the room not him. He continued to berate me on the phone for 10 minutes, before I felt uncomfortable to stay. This business is a joke. DO NOT STAY ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Sarah USA
- “ Cute little place that was not as hard to find as I had feared (take a water taxi to Arsenale). I usually stay in hostels but I booked a private room here as a birthday present to myself and I'm glad I did :) wish there were ensuite options but oh well. Still a nice place. Really comfy bed. ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Alex was the best! Before we arrived he recommended a new place he had by Rialto Market and we showed up to have entire apartment to ourselves! He met us right by the water taxi with fresh strawberries and offered to show us around! Definitely a great guy! ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hostel experience ever! ”
- 03 Mar 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ The place has an excellent location, just a few minutes by walking to the piazza San Marco so if you wanna go out at night for a walk is perfect. You don't have to take the boats to go to the main places, the staff is the most kind persons I have met and it's a beautiful place to stay and clean. I really recommend this place. ”
- 23 Feb 2016 Nancy